General Executive Committee
The Executive Committee
The Chamber Executive Committee governs the organisation and is the policy making body of the Chamber.
Its members represent the organisation.
The Executive Committee consists of the Leadership Team and a number of General Member Executive.
The Executive Committee take on their roles as volunteers, and therefore tend to be very passionate, proactive and action-taking people, strongly focused on bringing the Chamber’s vision to pass.
Our Executive Leadership Team this year is:
President: Alex Ridley
Vice-President: Wayne Cohen, ActionCOACH
Secretary: Mark Bradbury, Mark Bradbury Legal
Treasurer: Kia Weekes, RSM
General Member Executives:
- Andy Divall, Divall’s Earthmoving & Bulk Haulage
- Scott Shiel, Auto One
- Joanne McCauley, Jigsaw Tax Advisory
- Christine-Thompson Wells, Books for Reading Online
- Joe Chalker, Fife
- Jono Hart, Boyce Chartered Accountants
- Brooke Wilding, Absolute Fitness Goulburn
Our Executive Assistant is Ms Donna Gray.