Have you started nominating Goulburn? The 2017 Goulburn Australia Business Excellence Awards are now open for nominations and self-nominations:
Award categories are -
• Young entrepreneur (age between 18-35 and own or part-own their business CANNOT be Chamber of Commerce Executive Team member)
• Excellence in Innovation
Recognises businesses that have made significant contributions to their industry through the introduction or improvement of an idea, method, technology, process or application.
• Excellence in Sustainability
Where sustainability is their core business, based on sustainable initiatives and projects within their business
• Excellence in small business (less than 20 employees)
• Excellence in Business (greater than 20 employees)
• Employer of Choice
• Excellence in Export
The Excellence in Export Award recognises leading examples of businesses that are exporting their products internationally and are forging a strong reputation for Australian products and services in international markets. This applies to businesses that are exporting directly or through a third party.
• Business Leader (age 36+ and NOT a Chamber of Commerce Executive Team member)
• Excellence in Customer Service
• Apprentice/Trainee of the Year
Click here to download the nomination form