Proudly presents the
Goulburn Australia Business Excellence Awards – Now its 4th year
There are 11 awards:
- Young entrepreneur (age between 18-35 and own or part-own their business, must be in business for more than 2 years and CANNOT be Chamber of Commerce Executive Team member)
- Excellence in Innovation
Recognises a business (that have been in operation for more than 2 years) that have made a significant contribution to their industry through the introduction or improvement of an idea, method, technology, process or application.
- Excellence in Sustainability (must have been in business for more than 2 year)
Where sustainability is their core business, based on sustainable initiatives and projects within their business
- Excellence in small business (less than 20 employees and operational for more than 2 years)
- Excellence in Business (greater than 20 employees and operational for more than 2 years)
- Employer of Choice (must have been in business for more than 2 years)
- Excellence in Social Enterprise
Is open to organisations that have been established or exist to further a social purpose that benefits the community. These organisations have commercial activities, products or services (other than government grants and donations) that provide an income stream to fund social purpose activities.
- Business Leader (age 36+ and NOT a Chamber of Commerce Executive Team member)
- Start up SUPERSTAR
This category recognises a business that has been operating for less than 2 years that delivers a product/service/idea/invention with credible potential. This award recognises early-stage start ups that have a solid chance of market success, and strongly displays the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellence in Customer Service (Local Award)
- Apprentice/Trainee of the Year (Local Award)
Nominations will OPEN 15th March
Open to both members and non-members of the Goulburn Chamber of Commerce.*
Entries CLOSE 22 June 2018
You may nominate by completing a nomination
form in person at some of our local businesses or by
downloading a form from the chamber website.
Any questions: 0477 258 005
PO Box 125 Goulburn NSW 2580
8 award winners go on to Regional Finals which potentially
lead to State awards. Customer Service and
Trainee/Apprentice of the year are local awards and do not go
onto Regional and/or State.
Award finalists and winners will be announced at the Gala Dinner to be held on
11th August 2018
* Business must be located in Goulburn or service Goulburn