Membership of the Chamber is an excellent investment in you, your business and your community. Our vision, to improve the local economy for all, can only happen through the active support and participation of our business community. As a not-for-profit, funding for our events, initiatives and programs comes from you.
With just one annual fee (financial year membership) of $220.00, or $110 for 6 months when you join in Dec/Jan, you can be part of our proactive community.
To find out more and to express your interest in joining, please complete the online Membership Application Form.
We look forward to speaking with you soon about your business and your interest in the Chamber.
Goulburn Chamber of Commerce Membership Application Form
- By completing this form and applying for membership, you hereby state that you are an authorised individual within your Business/Company to do so.
- I hereby apply for membership of The Goulburn Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc and have provided current and correct information as requested, in order to maintain accurate records on the Chamber’s database.
- I accept that I will be contacted by an Executive member to discuss my application. If my application moves forward, I understand I will be invoiced $220.00 for my Annual Membership (Fin. Year) or $110.00 for 6 month membership, if joining after December. This will need to be paid in full, within 14 days of invoice receipt.
- My 2016-2017 Membership provides me with:
- Full Member services including discounted rates to Training events, future Trade Expos, access to hosting/attending Business After Hours events and Chamber’s Business Networking events.
- FREE membership and access to the NSW Chamber of Commerce’s resources, webinars and services (including Legal and Marketing assistance). Click here to see more benefits.
- Marketing opportunities including: a 2min Member Spotlight at a Chamber Meeting and a Business Spotlight on our FB page, inclusion on our website business directory, member advertising rates
- A Chamber Newsletter (emailed) featuring up to date notices of Chamber Events and business opportunities, Community Events and NSW Business Chamber Events.
- Access to 1-1 support from qualified professionals within the Chamber
- Access to the Chamber’s Monthly Meetings, which I am encouraged to attend, as often as I can. I am aware that this is the platform for me to bring along any guests and business colleagues. Meetings serve as an information source and Meet & Greet space.
- The right to stand as an Executive Leader or General Executive Member at the annual AGM, plus voting rights.
- I am aware that under Clause 6 of ‘Membership’ in the Chamber’s Constitution, my application will be reviewed and discussed with me.
- I understand that in regards to ‘Termination of Membership’, as stated under Clauses 12, 13 and 15:
‘A member may resign at any time by letter delivered to the secretary.’ ‘If any member of the chamber or director or partner in a firm which is a member of the chamber shall be convicted of an indictable offence; or adjudged a bankrupt or make a composition or arrangement with his creditors under the provisions of any statute, or if any company which is a member shall enter into liquidation whether compulsory or voluntary (save for the purpose or reconstruction), such member, firm or company shall thereupon cease to be a member of the chamber… but the executive committee shall have power in its discretion to reinstate them.
If any member acts in a manner detrimental to the interests of the chamber, the membership of such firm or company may be suspended or terminated by resolution carried by a majority of two-thirds of the votes, recorded in respect of same at a general or special general meeting.’
*Termination of your membership forfeits any dues already paid.
By completing the membership form below, you have accepted the above Membership Terms and Conditions. Thank you.