Membership of the Chamber is an excellent investment in you, your business and your community. Our vision, to improve the local economy for all, can only happen through the active support and participation of our business community. As a not-for-profit, funding for our events, initiatives and programs comes from you.
With just one annual fee (financial year membership) of $220 you can be part of our proactive community.
To find out more and to express your interest in joining, please complete the online Membership Application Form.
We look forward to speaking with you soon about your business and your interest in the Chamber.
Goulburn Chamber of Commerce Membership Application Form
- By completing this form and applying for membership, you hereby state that you are an authorised individual within your Business/Company to do so.
- I hereby apply for membership of The Goulburn Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc and have provided current and correct information as requested, in order to maintain accurate records on the Chamber’s database.
- I accept that I will be contacted by an Executive member to discuss my application. If my application moves forward, I understand I will be invoiced $220.00 for my Annual Membership (Fin. Year) which will need to be paid in full, within 14 days of invoice receipt.
- My 2019-2020 Membership provides me with:
- Full Member services including discounted rates to Training events, future Trade Expos, access to hosting/attending Business After Hours events and Chamber’s Business Networking events.
- FREE membership and access to the NSW Chamber of Commerce’s resources, webinars and services (including Legal and Marketing assistance). Click here to see more benefits.
- Marketing opportunities including: a 2min Member Spotlight at a Chamber Meeting and a Business Spotlight on our FB page, inclusion on our website business directory, member advertising rates
- A Chamber Newsletter (emailed) featuring up to date notices of Chamber Events and business opportunities, Community Events and NSW Business Chamber Events.
- Access to the Chamber’s Monthly Meetings, which I am encouraged to attend, as often as I can. I am aware that this is the platform for me to bring along any guests and business colleagues. Meetings serve as an information source and Meet & Greet space.
- The right to stand as an Executive Leader or General Executive Member at the annual AGM, plus voting rights.
- (NB: The AGM will be held on the evening of Wed Sept 11th 2019 and members are required to attend, in order to vote. This is also our main Chamber Member Introduction Night.)
- I am aware that under Clause 3 (Application for Membership) of the Chamber’s Constitution, the application will be referred to the committee, which is to determine whether to approve or to reject the application.
- I understand that regarding Clause 4 (Cessation of Membership) that “
A person ceases to be a member of the association if the person:
- (a) dies, or
- (b) resigns membership, or
- (c) is expelled from the association, or
- (d) fails to pay the annual membership fee under clause 8 (2) within 3 months after the fee is due.
By completing the membership form below, you have accepted the above Membership Terms and Conditions. Thank you.