Wed14Feb20187:30 amWorkSpace2580 Clinton St GoulburnChamber of Commerce Monthly Meeting
7.30 am Wednesday 14th February @ Goulburn Workspace 2580 , 56 Clinton St Goulburn
Mr Paul Watson, Managing Director of Southern Infrastructure
Will address Chamber members and their guests on the proposed private consortium plan to build a second prison on Goulburn’s south-eastern outskirts. According to the consortium, up to 2000 permanent jobs for Goulburn and district could be generated. The meeting will enable members of the Goulburn and district business community to obtain a much better understanding of the proposal. This will then enable the chamber to contribute to further community discussion on the proposal.
Matt O'Rourke, Director of Operations, Goulburn Mulwaree Council,
Matt will address Chamber members with the latest developments involving the Goulburn Aquatic Centre
Proudly presents the
Goulburn Australia Business Excellence Awards - Now its 4th year
There are 11 awards:
- Young entrepreneur (age between 18-35 and own or part-own their business, must be in business for more than 2 years and CANNOT be Chamber of Commerce Executive Team member)
- Excellence in Innovation
Recognises a business (that have been in operation for more than 2 years) that have made a significant contribution to their industry through the introduction or improvement of an idea, method, technology, process or application.
- Excellence in Sustainability (must have been in business for more than 2 year)
Where sustainability is their core business, based on sustainable initiatives and projects within their business
- Excellence in small business (less than 20 employees and operational for more than 2 years)
- Excellence in Business (greater than 20 employees and operational for more than 2 years)
- Employer of Choice (must have been in business for more than 2 years)
- Excellence in Social Enterprise
Is open to organisations that have been established or exist to further a social purpose that benefits the community. These organisations have commercial activities, products or services (other than government grants and donations) that provide an income stream to fund social purpose activities.
- Business Leader (age 36+ and NOT a Chamber of Commerce Executive Team member)
- Start up SUPERSTAR
This category recognises a business that has been operating for less than 2 years that delivers a product/service/idea/invention with credible potential. This award recognises early-stage start ups that have a solid chance of market success, and strongly displays the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellence in Customer Service (Local Award)
- Apprentice/Trainee of the Year (Local Award)
Nominations will OPEN 15th March
Open to both members and non-members of the Goulburn Chamber of Commerce.*
Entries CLOSE 22 June 2018
You may nominate by completing a nomination
form in person at some of our local businesses or by
downloading a form from the chamber website.
Any questions: 0477 258 005
PO Box 125 Goulburn NSW 2580
8 award winners go on to Regional Finals which potentially
lead to State awards. Customer Service and
Trainee/Apprentice of the year are local awards and do not go
onto Regional and/or State.
Award finalists and winners will be announced at the Gala Dinner to be held on
11th August 2018
* Business must be located in Goulburn or service Goulburn