The Executive Committee
The Chamber Executive Committee governs the organisation and is the policy making body of the Chamber.
Its members represent the organisation.
The Executive Committee consists of the Leadership Team and a number of General Member Executive.
The Executive Committee take on their roles as volunteers, and therefore tend to be very passionate, proactive and action-taking people, strongly focused on bringing the Chamber’s vision to pass.
Our Executive Leadership Team for 2019-2020 is:
President: Darrell Weekes, Purple Thread Marketing
Vice-Presidents: Danae Vitnell, Hume Conservatorium and Mark Bradbury, Mark Bradbury Legal
Secretary and Public Officer: Liz Townsend, Studio 4 – Signs & Design
Treasurer: Kia Weekes, RSM Australia Pty Ltd
General Member Executives:
- Geoff Kettle, Endeavour Industries
- Andy Divall, Divall’s Earthmoving & Bulk Haulage
- Katrina Tite, Content Coach
- Josh Matthews, Radio Goulburn
- Jay David, Harvey Norman Goulburn
- James Charlesworth, TTH Industries
Our Executive Assistant is currently Corrie Wisung.